- Best WWE stars and about them.
- Best and most Amazing facts about WWE.
There are many professional wrestlers who have performed in the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) and are considered some of the best in the industry. Some notable names include:
Hulk Morgan is known for his charismatic personality and impressive physique, Hogan was one of the biggest stars of the 1980s and 1990s and helped to make wrestling mainstream.
Stone Cold Steve Austin:
Known for his “anti-hero” persona and his signature moves, the Stone Cold Stunner and the Lou Thesz Press.
Dwayne Johnson is known for his charismatic personality, catchphrases, and acting career, The Rock was one of the biggest stars of the Attitude Era and continues to make occasional appearances in the ring.
John Cena is often considered one of the best in-ring performers and was known for his work ethic and dedication to philanthropy.
Shawn is known for his high-flying moves and his ability to tell a story in the ring, Michaels was one of the most popular wrestlers of the 1990s and 2000s.
Triple H is known for his in-ring abilities and his work behind the scenes as an executive, Triple H has been a major part of the WWE for over two decades.
Undertaker is one of the most iconic figures in professional wrestling, known for his gimmick as an undead mortician and his longevity in the industry.
He is known for his technical wrestling skills and his ability to tell a story in the ring, Hart was one of the top wrestlers of the 1990s and is considered one of the best of all time.
Some Best & Most Amazing Facts About WWE
- WWE was originally founded and commenced in 1952 as the Capitol Wrestling Corporation.
- WWE Hall of Famer Andre the Giant sets the record for the most beer consumed on a flight, consuming 156 beers on a flight from France to the United States.
- In U.S. television show history, WWE’s flagship program Monday Night Raw is the longest-running weekly episode.
- The first-ever WrestleMania event, held in 1985, featured a main event of Hulk Hogan and Mr. T. against Paul Orndorff and Roddy Piper.
- The Undertaker’s WrestleMania winning streak of 21-0 was one of the longest and most impressive streaks in wrestling history.
- In 1999, WWE launched the “Attitude Era” which was marked by a more adult-oriented and edgier product.
- WWE became a publicly traded company in 1999 and has been publicly traded since then.
- WWE has also stepped into the film industry and produced over a dozen feature films, including the 2006 release “See No Evil” which starred wrestler Kane.
- WWE has a developmental territory called NXT for new and fresh talents, which has produced some of the biggest stars in the company, including Seth Rollins, Finn Bálor, and Charlotte Flair.
- WWE has a global reach with programming airing in over 180 countries and 35 languages. The WWE show is loved by many and has a vast fan following across the world.