Going with the definition, Mindfulness means to be in the present and it does not simply mean being physically present but also being aware of the present rather than going out of the scope and wandering here and there mentally.
7 Benefits of a Mindful Practice
Now the point is that we all know that we should stay in the present rather than wandering about the past and future but, our mind isn’t just adapted or in our control.
The very simple answer to it is that it is your body and mind which should be enslaved by your soul instead of you being enslaved by it.
Here are 7 benefits that will make you agree on the points and hence will also have a high effect on the way you think towards this topic-
- Rest is a very important factor as if you are deprived of proper rest and your body and mind are not completely relaxed you will surely be perplexed to think negatively and won’t be able to make the right decisions, so you need to have a proper sleep to relax your mind land your body as well.
- Better immunity if you are a positive person you will surely have positivity around you that will create an aura of yours that will directly lead you to a healthy body and a better immune system to fight the improper and harmful agents of various diseases that might lead you to lack in your life so it also has a direct influence on your immunity as well.
- Emotional control instead of all the fictional things the science says that it is your brain that takes emotional decisions in your life, and the heart has nothing to do with this topic and is designed to work for the supply of blood to every part, so a mindful human is also enhanced with the property of better emotional control and better emotional regulation.
- In better relationships being mindful of the present has a very obvious and positive effect on your relationship as the recent above-stated point explains this clearly, you being aware of the surroundings and having a positive aura will attract more love and positivity toward you, gaining better relationships eventually.
- Better memory I don’t think that even this point needs explanation cause, when you are happy in every possible aspect be it your health, family, friends, and others you will have a relaxed and free mind that will surely have you a better memory to keep up with your syllabus, studies, work, and others, so we can say that mindfulness is directly proportional to a better memory.
- No depression, depression is caused due to various negative reasons like, loneliness, failure, hard times, an unhealthy body, overthinking nature of the brain, and other aspects and we already claimed earlier that having a mindful nature keeps you extremely far from all these negative aspects in your life so there won’t be any cause of depression left for you to be into it.
- No stress now all this together combines to give you an overall result of no reason to be stressed about, you won’t be failing in your career, you will be healthy, better immune, have more friends, close to family and other all these points proves that you won’t be left with any kind of stress only if you are being mindful.
So after stating all these points we hope you got our point.
Ques- What are the benefits of mindfulness practice?
Ans- in short we can say that a mindful practice keeps you happy in every possible aspect of your life, so you can surely opt it to be successful, happy, healthy, and involved greatly in your life.
Ques- What are the three 3 major benefits of practicing mindfulness?
Ans- the major three benefits that you can seek to join being mindful are-
Ques- What are the 4 pillars of mindfulness?
Ans- the four pillars on which mindfulness stabilizes or stands are-
- The body consists of the necessity and awareness of your body.
- Mind after your body comes your awareness about your mind.
- Feelings then come with the awareness of your feelings and being able to put them correctly.
- Dharma this is the main one that tells you to be aware and know about your principles and keynotes of life.
Ques- What are the 3 A’s of mindfulness?
Ans- The three A’s of mindfulness are