- Class 10th results were announced today.
- Arrangement of Marks.
- How to get your roll number.
Soon after the results of class 12th were announced, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the 10th results today at noon.
The board has told that the arrangement of marks for class 10th results will include 40% marks from pre-board examinations, 30% marks from their half-yearly examinations, 20% from an internal assessment carried out by schools, and 10% from regular unit tests.
Students who are not satisfied with their results can take the physical exam once the situation will be normal. More than 20 lakh students registered for the examination of class 10th and approx. 14 lakh for 12th, according to data.
Students can check their results via this provided link:https://cbseresults.nic.in/
TO check the results, students have to get their roll numbers. To get the roll no. follow this guide.
- Visit cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/cbse.html
- Click on ‘Roll number finder’
- You will be shown a new page
- Select your class
- Type your name, your mother and father name and your birth date
- Click on search button
- You will get your roll number
Best of luck with your results and for your future.