EPFO stands for (Employees Provident fund Organization) which stands the position for one of the world’s largest social organizations for the taken financial transaction services.
There is some information and about that, you must know about EPFO –
As per new info, the EPF customers are fasting some problems in their interests as their interest amount is not being shown in the passbook but they do not need to worry about it as there is no harm to their amount and it’s just the problem of the passbook display.
Why is e-nomination mandatory?
Employees of EPF are regularly getting notifications and alerts for them for e-nomination as it will allow them to check their PF amount only if they are e registered and hence is mandatory.
E-nomination facility for family
EPFO e- nominations also provide other facilities that include insurance, funds, and interests, and others being provided to the family after the death of the EPF customer.
Facility up to Rupees 7 lakhs
EPFO also has another scheme that is EDLI which stands for Employee Deposit linked insurance which provided insurance cover of up to 7lakhs. However, there is a problem if there is no nominee thing by the holder.
Process for e- Nominations
- The first step is to visit the official website for the same which is provided below- https://www.epfindia.gov.in/
- From the drop-down click on the FOR EMPLOYEES option given in the same.
- Select the UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP) option from another drop-down menu.
- You will be led to another web page redirect and select the UAN option then.
- Click on the E-Nomination provided in the Manage Tab.
- Insert the details you need to fill in and click the save option.
- For the addition of nominees select yes on the family declaration and provide the member details needed.
- Save EPF and then proceed with the further details.
- For the OTP select E sign and enter the OTP provided on your Adhaar registered mobile number.
By doing this, your e-nomination gets registered with EPFO. After this, you do not need to send any hard-copy documents.
There can be more than one nominee
If you have no family then you are free to nominate any of your personally trusted close ones of yours