- Dream11: Download and Play Fantasy App to Win Prices.
- Dream11 co-founders Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth launched this app in 2008.
- Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy cricket app platform with over 120 million users.
Dream11 Details: It is an Indian fantasy sports platform where we can play many sports like cricket, hockey, football, kabaddi and basketball. Dream11 co-founders Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth launched this app in 2008. As IPL season is ready to be commenced and If you like to play fantasy games, then check out our list of fantasy cricket apps 2022.
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy cricket app platform with more than 120 million users playing various games like cricket, football, kabaddi, hockey, volleyball and basketball. Owner of Dream Sports with a strength of 542 employees as of August 2020. The fantasy cricket app has an annual revenue of Rs 2,130.06 crore and an operating income of Rs 1.04 crore.
Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading sports technology company and has partnerships with many national and international sports. Harsh Jain, CEO and co-founder, owns several brands such as DREAM11, FANCODE, DREAM CAPITAL, DREAM SPORTS FOUNDATION, DREAM SET GO and DREAM GAME STUDIO.
How to Create a Link on DREAM11
- Visit on the official website of DREAM11 fantasy crickt apps.
- Enter the Mobile number and then click on Get App Link. through SMS.
- Once you receive the SMS, then click on link and open in the browser.
- Or scan the QR code to download the official Dream11 app.
- Download DREAM11 app.
- After download the app then “ENJOY IT”.
How to Start Playing on DREAM11
- Select a match on the upcoming match that you want to play.
- Build a team with your skills to choose the right players.
- Join competitions between different contest and win money.
Play and Win Daily Cash Prizes on DREAM11
- Play with over 120 million users in a public contest or a private contest.
- Chat with friends in groups and challenge them to the competition.
- Invite and earn a cash bonus of up to Rs.500 for each friend.