- Government All India Radio Recruitment 2022 Hiring is on
- The application form fee for the General category is Rs 300 and for SC/ ST/ OBC it will be Rs 225.
- The minimum age limit for this job is 21 years and the maximum age is 50 years.
All India Radio Recruitment 2022 is recruiting Central Government as Editor, News Reporter, English Anchor and more vacancies in Delhi. The application form fee for the General category is Rs 300 and for SC/ ST/ OBC it will be Rs 225. The exam will be conducted first in the written test and then in the next interview section.
Central Government Jobs Category are Interested and Suitable Candidates Who Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Are Requested to Read Carefully the Full Notification About Exam & Interview Process, Application Fee. The minimum age limit for this job is 21 years and the maximum age is 50 years.
Qualification of Post Educational is:-
- News Editor (English/Hindi) Reporter – Graduate, Degree or Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism with at least one-year duration from a recognized University.
- Web Editor (English/Hindi)- Degree or Post-Graduation in Journalism from a recognized University with at least one-year duration or 5 years experience in Reporting/Editing work.
- Graphic Designer- Graduation from a Registered University, Degree/Diploma in Graphic field.
- Newspaper (English), Newsreader-cum-translator (Hindi/Sanskriti/ Kashmiri/ Urdu/ Punjabi/ Nepali)- Graduate from a Registered University.
- News Editor (Business), English Anchor (Business), Hindi Anchor (Business) – Graduate, Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Journalism from a Registered University of at least one year duration or 5 years experience in Business Reporting/Editing work
Interested students can also apply the document offline. Before going through the above-mentioned posts, candidates must fulfil all the eligibility criteria published in the online notification.
How to Apply Offline:
- Applicants can apply for offline mode only.
- Find advertisement/job notifications on official websites.
- The application form has to be submitted in offline mode.