- Today Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa announces resigning from his CM post
- He also said that I have always gone through the ordeal.
Today Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa announces resigning from his CM post. it is a big announcement BJP government has completed its 2 years on this day inside Karnataka. on this day BS Yeddyurappa has announced his resignation.
And said that I will meet the Governor this afternoon and submit my resignation to him. He also said that I have always gone through the ordeal.
The leadership of CM Yeddyurappa was more good, the Lingayat community was in his support, BJP will now have a lot of trouble in handling Lingayat society. What if the BJP tries to remove Yeddyurappa, the BJP government will have to face the consequences.
More then 100 seat of lingayat community in karnataka
At least 17 percent of the population in Karnataka is of the Lingayat community, if the figures are to be believed, there are a total of 224 assembly seats in Karnataka, in which the Lingayat community has the right to about 100 seats.
In such a situation bjb has to face much trouble if they will remove Yeddyurappa from his post, and if they will do this then they can be lost the lingayat vote in Karnataka.
Who can be new chief minister of karnatka?
Other than Yeddyurappa, another CM will also be coming from the Lingayat community may be. However, some media reports have also claimed that a non-Lingayats cm also can be seen For this time But will be clarified soon.
1. Maybe That, Basavaraj Bommai is the first name coming to become CM. Bommai is coming from the Lingayat community. And is the Home Minister in the Government of Karnataka Parliamentary Affairs Minister and Law Minister right now so he can be a new cm of Karnataka.
2. Vishweshwara Hegde Kageri is the Brahmin face of Karnataka and is currently the Speaker of Karnataka Legislative Assembly, So he also can be next cm.
3. State Mining Minister MR Nirani is also an option for the new Chief Minister. They also come from the Lingayat community.
4. Other than all these the name of Union Coal Mining Minister and Parliamentary Affairs Minister Pralhad Joshi has also come on the list.