- You can save softcopy of your tranport documents and drive feel free on road its valid.
- Government issued M-parivahan and Digilocker for your transport documents softcopy.
It is very important to have a license to drive any vehicle, along with the license of vehicle, it is also necessary to have a driver’s license, but many times it happens that we forget to keep the documents with the vehicle if we also fall in such a situation. What will you do if you go and the police stop you
If you ever get stuck in such a situation then you do not need to panic at all, you can keep a soft copy of all the documents on your mobile, for this, the government has released two applications, namely mParivahan and DigiLocker. If you keep it, it will be considered legal and you will not be able to drive, which is recorded in the Motor Vehicle Act 1988.
ALSO READ: Top 10 Most Purchased Best Bluetooth Speakers In India Under 10,000
DigiLocker Sign Up Process
- Download Digilocker Application From Play Store.
- Sign Up With your Mobile Number, Aadhar Card.
- Enter A Username And Set 6 Digit Pin.
- After sign up, OTP will come on mobile, enter it
- Then click on the issued document.
- Select Driving License and select State.
- Enter your license number.
- DigiLocker will get your license from Transport Department.
- DigiLocker will show you your license in issued documents list.
- You can show it anywhere, it will be valid everywhere.