New Update is coming out about the Aadhar card, earlier it was seen that the Aadhar card was made only in English and Hindi language. but according to the new update now you can get your Aadhar card made in your regional language also.
Earlier it was made only in English and Hindi The purpose of making it in this language was that more and more people know this language. but now UIDAI has given permission to make it in regional language.
To make Aadhar card your regional language some steps have to be followed which are given below
- Got to Aadhar website https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on update Aadhar card
- Choose Update demographics data & check status
- Next login with your Aadhar no, and code
- Enter otp received on your registered mobile no.
- Enter demographic data after otp
- Now select your regional language.
- Now follow the process.
- Recheck your all information before update.
- Submit the form and enter received otp.
Available languages for an update
you can update aadhar cards in these languages like English, Assamese, Urdu, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Oriya, Kannada, Malayalam, and Marathi.
it takes time to update aadhar card after that aadhar card is posted to your registered address. you can do this process online as well as offline for this You have to pay a prescribed fee through Aadhaar