- Ola scooters started bookings at the price of Rs 499.
- Some of the key features of scooter
- About Driving Range of scooter
Long-awaited Ola Scooter has finally started bookings. The chief of the company Bhavish Aggarwal announced via his Twitter handle.
In the tweet, he mentioned, “India’s EV revolution begins today! Bookings are now open for the Ola Scooter! India has the potential to become the world leader in EVs and we’re proud to lead this charge! #JoinTheRevolution at http://olaelectric.com @olaelectric “
India’s EV revolution begins today! Bookings now open for the Ola Scooter!— Bhavish Aggarwal (@bhash) July 15, 2021
India has the potential to become the world leader in EVs and we’re proud to lead this charge! #JoinTheRevolution at https://t.co/lzUzbWtgJH @olaelectric pic.twitter.com/A2kpu7Liw4
There is one good news for the buyers, those who are interested in booking the scooter can book at the very small amount of 499. The scooter is coming with all new features.
While hearing this news, there was chaos in buyers which leads to witness the heavy demand for the booking of scooters. This created the issue of accepting orders on the website, but Bhavish Aggarwal in his tweet clarified that the website faced an issue due to the huge amount of traffic on websites. However, this issue has been resolved.
Some of the features:
- The new scooter will come with ample boot space.
- It will have key less start with support of an app.
- Company has said that the seating will be comfortable.
- The headlamp surrounded by LED DRLs provides it a unique look.
Driving Range of scooter:
- Ola has mentioned that, It can run upto 75 km in 50% charging.
- And upto 150 km in single charge.