What is Hangover?
If we look for the definition of hangover it means the effect of too much drinking of alcohol. This includes headache, anxiety, restlessness, sleep, and more.
We all are familiar with this hangover word and most of us would have even experienced it at least once in our lifetime. Although a hangover is actually because of alcohol (ethyl alcohol) or other alcoholic beverages.
Symptoms of Hangover
When we drink alcohol, we are left with hangovers after a night, in the morning or so, Here are the symptoms of a hangover-
- A rapid heartbeat, although it is not necessary to have a rapid heartbeat always it indeed is a symptom of a hangover.
- Mood swings, we are left with very heavy mood swings like you may shift from over joyful mood to a digressive personality frequently.
- Concentration problem, you may also suffer from the problem of concentration and might not be able to concentrate.
- Shakiness is another symptom that leads to the shaking of a few parts of your body like hands, legs, or sometimes even the complete body.
- Dizziness permanent dizziness might take over until you are not free from a hangover.
- Sensitivity problem you might even suffer from the problem of less reaction of your body to external stimuli.
- Vomiting is a very common symptom of a hangover that might lead you to vomit frequently.
- Body ache/headache is another that might or might not be there but the headache is quite common.
- The weakness you might feel excessive weakness and have no energy to do any work.
- The thirsty mouth might even feel the quench to drink more and more water because of the dry mouth.
Effect on Body
Hangover has a great effect on your body which might create problems for you. So here are a few effects that hangovers due to the consumption of alcohol on your body-
- The pain you might feel severe pain in your body in different regions of your body like the head, arms, legs, and muscles, Stomach muscles, and more.
- The burning sensation if you are not a continuous drinker and do not drink often then you might also go through this burning sensation in the internal of your neck and in the chest.
- The brain might go through frequent mood swings, dizziness, loss of concentration, loss of appetite, and more
- Metabolic might also have a great impact on your various metabolic functions and lead to diarrhea, indigestion, vomiting, and more.
What is the Fastest Way to Cure Hangover?
We now have talked enough about what happens due to hangovers now we will discuss the way to cure hangovers easily and that too quickly-
- Being hydrated is also the reason for hangovers is less concentration of oxygen in our blood so drink more and more water or lime juice.
- When you have to drink and want to be pre-prepared for it then eat before and after drinking that will surely help.
- Select the alcoholic drinks that have less alcohol and you are sure of no hangovers with it.
- You already know when you are completely drunk quit before being a drunkard and drink as per your limit.
- Take slow steps in drinking and do not chunk in the whole suddenly give your body enough time to adjust.
Also, read it if you are interested in it
7 Rarest Most Expensive Avon Bottle: Latest Price
Top 10 Blazing Latina Actresses in Their 30s
Home Remedy for Treating Hangover
Here are a few home remedies for you to take care of your hangovers yourself without being much into trouble-
- Having eggs they are a better source of cysteine so they are beneficial to bring back your body to normal.
- Coconut water is another best option as it allows your kidneys to have more water which is being stopped by alcohol.
- Have lime water it will definitely be very Beneficial and the easiest one to have.
- If you are going through vomit as an after-effect then have ginger grinned into the water and drink that.
We all want a healthy body and a healthy self. But instead what we do is lazily just pass the time, when we should be working out for our dream of a healthy body.
Instead of working out to have it we move on to the other option and that is the fasting plan, we go on fasting more and more that result in body weakness, and hence is all just a waste.
Fastening weakens our bodies and results in low energy. Instead of fasting and not eating anything, we should go for an intermittent fasting plan