Born in Amritsar, Vikas Khanna is one of the best chefs in India to have won the Michelin star. He is a restaurateur, a filmmaker and a cookbook writer
A household name in every Indian home, Sanjeev Kapoor cordially crowns the stature of being a top chef in India.
– Garima Arora rose to the level of the best chefs in India by becoming first Indian woman to win a Michelin star.
– Recently he was seen hosting Raja, Rasoi and Anokha Andaaz where he cooks old, forgotten Indian recipes.
Click here to know more about best chefs in india
India’s first and very own masterchef-Pankaj Bhadouria is an entrepreneur, brand ambassador, TEDx speaker and author of first official Masterchef cookbook of India
– Apart from being a celebrity face in the cooking world, a restaurateur and an author, Kunal Kapur is a famous Indian chef also known for hosting and judging Masterchef India.
– Although no more with us, Tarla Dalal is surely a household name for most of us or if you haven’t heard about her, you ought to ask your mother or grandmother.
– In 2014 he entered the Limca Book of Records for being the first chef to cover the longest road journey.
– She was well known name among the top pastry chefs in India.
– Known for mingling Indian flavors with international and producing a scrumptious looking and tasting dish, next in line is Vicky Ratnani.
– Ajay Chopra can be easily recognized because of his unconventional yet scrumptious recipes. That overtook the cooking world by surprise.
– Harpal Sokhi graces the end of this list of 12 best chefs in India and he is the most apt cooking personality to do the same.