Basically, intermittent fasting is fasting for a specific interval of days in a week and that too is properly planned so that you do not lose energy and are just losing the extra fat calories.
This is a pattern of fasting also being used by many very famous stars in various industries as it is famous everywhere be it Hollywood or Bollywood or any other, this is considered the best way to lose fat and calories to gain a healthy personality.
How Does Intermittent Fasting Work?
The working mechanism of this intermittent fasting is very simple and easily understandable. with that is also really effect here is how it works.
The truth that we all know is that glucose is the product of the metabolic activity of our body of digestion whereas the final product is glucose which is the fuel of our body on which our body works.
Now coming to the mechanism, when we do not provide the food to our body to make energy to do the work, our body starts using the fats stored in our body. That fat that stays in our body gets burned out to produce energy to do the work that our body needs.
And this way that fat, which was stored in our body and was making us conscious of our body weight and was giving us nothing else other than anxiety, now gives us energy.
Is Intermittent Fasting Effective in Weight Loss?
If you would have read the above article then the answer you would know. And it’s very obvious to everyone that this method of intermittent fasting is really very effective and does definitely work.
As it burns up fats and uses its energy when our body isn’t provided with food when we need the energy to do work.
Intermittent Fasting Timing & Schedule
The best point of intermittent fasting is that it can even be done for hours, days, weeks, months, and even years depending upon the amount of weight you want to lose.
Here is the best schedule to help you with intermittent fasting-
- 12 hours fasting If you want the results faster opt for this as go without food for 12 hours and eat in the rest 12 hours.
- 2 out of seven days in this you can continue your food intake as usual for 5 days of the week and then for two days take a maximum intake of calories up to 500 calories.
- 24 hours go without the intake of calories and just go with hydrating items, starting for 24 hours. Follow this at least twice per week.
- Eat-skip-eat uses this way and eats for alternate days and in the gap go for fasting.
- One meal a day is the most effective one. Here you take normal hydrating items for the whole day and have one complete meal at dinner only.
Benefits of Intermittent Fasting
We know got this point nailed in our mind that intermittent fasting is very helpful to lose weight but what are its actual pros?
So here we go to explain to you the pros of intermittent fasting –
- Intermittent fasting not only helps you to lose weight but also helps your body to be fully and effectively functional for metabolic activities.
- The next pro is that it does not require any extra work from you. Instead, it really lessens your work and if you put it into your lifestyle it can really be very easy.
- Here you do not need to be very specific about the food and can go with a healthy and nutritious diet or only with your casual one.
7 Most Expensive Designer Handbags For Women: Worth Millions $
7 Ways to Make Your Body and Mind Healthier
How Do You Start Intermittent Fasting?
Now we will be discussing the steps for you if you are a beginner and are planning to start this intermittent fasting
- Have a slow start do not plan on going for a high range at the start as it might affect you negatively. You can start with the 12-hour formula.
- When you are unable to follow the plan because you are not used to it at the start have a pack of fast bars available in the market.
- Have a solid and determined reason for you starting this step so that you can look up for it.
- Have breakfast late, as late as you can this will stop you from eating in between breakfast. This will also give you a full feeling in the afternoon and evening.
- Drink loads of water, as much as you can as it is also the solution to many problems and really is effective.
What Are the Best Foods to Eat When Doing Intermittent Fasting?
- Have more and more plain or carbonated water that has no calories at all.
- Coffee or tea can also be taken but it should be prepared without milk and sugar.
- Healthy fats like coconut oil, ghee, butter, and more.
- Veggies and fruits can also be taken like lettuce, avocado, and more.